It’s been less than a year since I first reviewed Lexicata, but they have come a long way.
Lexicata now offers new and exciting features for all your client intake and client relationship management needs. So what’s new:
- Pipeline -This is my new favorite feature. Something about having a visual representation of where your cases are just makes the intake and client management process less daunting and easier to manage. The pipelines essentially shows you where your client is in the intake process. The best part is, even if they never hire you, you can add that to your pipeline along with the reason and get data about why you weren’t hired. Imagine knowing that you had the most non-hires in the 4th quarter of the year and that the reason is your rates are too high. You can create a whole marketing campaign during that time of the year to try and boost retention rates by offering lower rates to minimize the likelihood of rejection. You can then measure your success by reviewing your hires. This is use of data at its finest.
- Matter Checklist – Although Lexicata had a matter checklist before, now it’s customizable and easier to manage. You can even assign tasks to your other teammates and manage the entire process online. When you add a new lead, you can notify your teammates and assign different tasks in the checklist to each teammate. That way everyone is on the same page.
- Document Automation – For my last review, you were able to upload a document and get it signed. Now you can upload it and have the fields filled in with your leads’ information right away. No more filling in templates manually, uploading them and then getting them signed. Everything is automated and seamless.
- Client Relationship Management enhancement – You can now create tags for your clients to give you a quick snapshot of any information related to each client, like if they are subscribed to your newsletter. The great part is if you tag a client to your newsletter, it automatically syncs to your Mailchimp account and adds them to your subscription list. See more on integrations below.
- Integration – If you get leads through WordPress, Ngage Live Chat or soon, Ruby Receptionist, every one of these platforms is now integrated with Lexicata and automatically creates a lead for you in the system. No more manually entering information on a lead. It’s all done for you and ready to go.
Follow Lexicata on Twitter @Lexicata.